Oceans and Canals Oceans and Canals

Original

To be Totally Honest I was Confused :P
I thought the style was amazing, it was so original, especially for Newgrounds, it had that David Firth weirdness but I don't think it was actually made to be just another David Firth style copy.
Very Good, I would love to undertsand what it all means though, which I think I kind of defies the whole meaning to it.

Explosion Tutorial Explosion Tutorial

Cool

I Was really impressed with that, I would never of l=thought just bluring a grey blob could be so effective. Thank you for sharing that with us :D

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Whoa

That was pretty darn impressive, you have a great way of telling stories.
I was a bit sceptical at first when I saw it was a stick movie, then I realized its not a stick movie, it was an amazing movie with the most amazing 3d special effects (not done in swift3d) i have ever seen in my life. Great job!

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Yay

I like This game It makes me laugh and then my belly jiggles and then i laugh at that and then i cant stop laughing.....then i die

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Amazing

I Absoloutly Love this tutorial its better than all the rest I can't wait to see another. Thankyou so much for making it.

Helbereth responds:

Thanks, I'm not sure when the next will get off the ground, but I'll make it eventually.

Thanks for the review.

Tubular Bells Remix Tubular Bells Remix

WoW

This is An Amazing Song with a Great Beat. It's great because it is a techno style but it still keeps the tubula bells erieness.

MikePk4life responds:

thnks buddy, i would snog ya but thts just wrong. i did aim at tryin to keep the piano part in to keep its erieness and originality.