Oceans and Canals Oceans and Canals

Original

To be Totally Honest I was Confused :P
I thought the style was amazing, it was so original, especially for Newgrounds, it had that David Firth weirdness but I don't think it was actually made to be just another David Firth style copy.
Very Good, I would love to undertsand what it all means though, which I think I kind of defies the whole meaning to it.

Explosion Tutorial Explosion Tutorial

Cool

I Was really impressed with that, I would never of l=thought just bluring a grey blob could be so effective. Thank you for sharing that with us :D

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Whoa

That was pretty darn impressive, you have a great way of telling stories.
I was a bit sceptical at first when I saw it was a stick movie, then I realized its not a stick movie, it was an amazing movie with the most amazing 3d special effects (not done in swift3d) i have ever seen in my life. Great job!

B Ball B Ball

Impressive

I though that was a very good flash, i especially liked the 3d effects on the face movements, very fluid. But what i didn't understand is why u used that style of lip Sync, instead of usining the usual; different symbol for each sound.
But regardless of that i thought it was Brilliant!
By the way the main Guy had it coming......Cocky Bastard

Bird-Man111 responds:

lol thank for the review. Yea, lip syncing is a big chalenge for me but in the future I will try to change it. thanks for the review

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Wow

That was amazing, i think that suprised me the most about it was the fact that something about chasing a fly could be so attention greabbing. The smoothness was amazing, i find that when animating frame by frame like that the character grows or shrinks, or gets rubbed out because its so tedious, but you kept it perfect and timed it brilliantly. Great Job!

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

OMFG!!

That Was God Damn Amazing..But One Question.......When he lands and stops flying, he says now how shall i sneek in with out being seen(or something along those lines) surely! a bright white glowing Flying Paladin would have been noticed before he got with 500 yards of that place? But Anyway God Damn Impressive

Alfa stick arena Alfa stick arena

Quite Good

I was VEry Impressed As It sufficed my needs for the day....blood sticks pointy things and the colour blue and black fighting.......This in my views represents the battle of good and evil overighting the blaspheme of this horrific box of junk......Viva LA PIE!!!!!!

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

What Can I Say.....

OMFG Could there be a more random cartoon of total randomness and humor...I laughed until a little bit of wee came out!

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

Hello

This made my day... I am in such a 'Queen' mood now I might grow a tache and get aids.... Goodbye

CapnBob responds:

Oh no! What have I done? Now everyone who watches this will get AIDS! And moustaches! Girls, avert your eyes!

dont die dont die

....

I am not going to insult I only have one word for you
EMO!!!!!!!

S-M-films responds:

did u not even read my comments....im not emo suicide is not emo it is a different serious issue not to those who cut themselves for pleasure it is very different u fucking retard